Can not agree with the last guy.
Have had a lot of problems with this motherboard which I will list below.
1. NB, SB, and MOSFET becomes extremet hot, burning the fingers of you if you take on the radiators for example (the right under the CPU).
- Went into the BIOS and lowered volts to both the SB and NB from AUTO to lowest figure in the list, but this made no difference. Probably run automatically at the lowest volts so it is not possible to do anything about. Changed the thermal grease and pads on all chip but it made no difference. Wasted just money ...
2. BIOS resets itself is also regularly on reboot, as it loses memory after you've been inside and Pillat around among the settings.
No ClearCMOS button must stick a screwdriver between the two sticks to recover, who also sits on the worst place ... During GPU'n.
3. For some reason HyperTransport'en set at 400MHz higher than NorthBridge'en from make (default).
4. Worse loudness compared to my last "ASRock 780 Extreme3 ??R2.0".
Actually, there was none of the above problems on my ASRock short, so do not recommend that people buy MSI, anyway not for AMD based computers.
Gives this product a 5a, little Ratings may anyway because it has a schyst theme, and managed to get down my FX6350 to 1.15v at 4GHz without turbo, many settings in the BIOS and can run XMP profiles.
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.